Why Choose IRT?
Indian River Transport offers CDL-A tanker drivers the miles they need and the pay they deserve. As the premier food grade tank carrier, Indian River Transport, has great over-the-road opportunities along with regional runs in some areas. Call a recruiter today to learn more!
IRT is family owned and operated. Big enough to provide stability and benefits, while remaining small enough to treat you right. Indian River Transport is also a member of Women in Trucking, and has great opportunities for female drivers! We provide continuous training for our drivers.
CDL-A Driver Benefits:
- 95% no touch freight, just drive!
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance available
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacations
- Free Spouse Rider Program
- Assigned Late Model Equipment (tractors are 36 months old or newer)
- Weekly Payroll Direct Deposit
- 24 Hour dispatch available to assist you
- Must be at least 22 years of age with 2 years OTR verifiable tractor trailer experience.
- Must not have more than 3 moving violations within the previous 3 years.
- Must not have a DWI or DUI conviction within the past five (5) years.
- Must have a valid CDL, Class A and willing to attain a tanker endorsement
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.